Please meet front office co-ordinator for prospectus, admission forms, date of test and interview. Enrollment starts from 16th January every year.
1. Kindly go through the prospectus in detail and make your list of queries. Just in case you wish to see the school, you can visit us on any Saturday with prior appointment.
2. Submit the admission form with the required documents.
3. The Front office co-ordinator will give you the date of test and interview.
4. A test shall be conducted as follows :
• For Nursery : Interview based test with parents.
• For entry to Grade K1 and K2 English, Mathematics and Hindi (Duration 1 hour.)
• For entry to Grades 1 to 4 English, Mathematics and Hindi (Duration 1 hour.)
• For entry to Grades 5 and 6 – English, Hindi, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (Duration 2 hours.)
• For entry to Grades 7 to 9 – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Any 2 Sciences and Logical Reasoning-(Duration 2 Hrs). The examination would be based on the syllabus a child has studied in previous classes. There is no fixed syllabus. They follow a multiple choice question paper pattern. Students will be evaluated for spellings, reading and recitation along with written test. Students must carry a pencil box as required. An evaluation will be carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the tests.
5. The results will be displayed on the notice board, if student is offered a place in the school (and the parents wish to accept it), on the basic of performance of student will issue an admission grant slip. Parents are directed to submit all pending documents and fee as per the schedule to be given within two days from the date of result.