THE GLOBAL EDUCATION LEADERSHIP FOUNDATION (tGELF) is a programme initiative of The Nand and Jeet Khemka Foundation whose vision is to nurture young ethical leaders that will be future agents of change. tGELF has a unique value based curriculum which is offered to students across the world. The Life Skills and Leadership Programme (LSLP) is a long-term sustained leadership intervention aimed at cultivating life skills and leadership amongst young adults. The experiential programme has a unique value-based curriculum, which helps create a global mindset amongst its participants.
It cultivates values, life skills and leadership amongst students.
Personal Safety Education is the implementation of a life skill module premised on the principle of “Everybody has the Right to Feel Safe All the Time”. The program is a step in the direction of preventing and reducing the risk of children from becoming victims of sexual abuse. It is built on the core life skills of decision-making, problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal relationship, self-awareness and empathy building. It empowers children to take part in their own protection by giving them information, building skills and self-esteem.
E Cube is designed as a character education program for children. It is designed to compliment academic studies in school. The E Cube program aims at providing a wholesome experience of Education, Entertainment and Elevation to children; to bring children and youth closer to universal values, help develop their EQ, give them tools and skills to understand, acknowledge and manage emotions, personal lives, social relations, etc.
The NutSpace content helps children improve their imagination, listening skills and language skills. Stories and music on the NutSpace App stimulate multiple parts of the brain including the senses enabling the brain to process imagination the same way as reality.
- Great for replacing passive screen time.
- Enhances imagination.
- Uses multiple parts of the brain.
School Cinema an LXL Ideas brand; is an innovative film-based learning module that reaffirms life skills & values for students, parents & educators.
As a ground-breaking pedagogical experiment, School Cinema uses cinematic storytelling, and thought-provoking workbooks to address life’s challenges for children in UKG to class 11. School Cinema is also the largest producer of short films for children in India.
School Cinema features specially curated, meaningful and diverse films for students on topics such as friendship, child safety, creativity and innovation, social justice and more.
- Greycaps is Asia’s largest onstage quizzing and knowledge services company.
- We are also the creators of the largest GK program across schools in India with over quarter million children reading our books every year.
- We conduct over 250 quiz shows across 90 cities in Asia every year.
- Apart from India, we host quiz shows in countries such as Singapore, Oman, UK, USA, Kuwait, Japan and the UAE.
- Our programs and publications reach over 50 cities across India.
- Our quiz shows are broadcast on national television channels such as CNBC-TV 18, ET Now and History Channel.
- Our clientele includes Tata group, TCS, NSE, Thomas Cook, Tata Steel, Economic Times to name a few.