Group E: Grade 9 to 12 : Age group 14 to 18 years : Ashok Nagar
Group E comprises of four Grades: Grade 9 , 10 , 11 , 12
Age Group: 14 – 18 years
There is one competition for Group E. (Online for all students and Offline for selected students at Khalasi Line)
NO Entry FEE
Art Competition: Wall free World / Graffiti ArtONLINE COMPETITION
1. The students will send images of their art work (on Canvas / Street Art/ Wall Art) on 9415072327. Kindly ensure that the NAME, CLASS, SCHOOL, AGE is mentioned on the art work.
2. The team will screen all the Wall Art entries and select students for the offline competition on 22nd January at Khalasi Line.
3. They have to bring the required material to NLK Wendy School at Khalasi Line.
4. The team will compile all the entries and judge the online competition.
5. The judgment criteria are:
a) Use of colours (10M)
b) Graffiti content (15M)
c) Neatness (10M)
d) Overall visual appearance (15M)
Total: 50 Marks
6. E-Certificates will not be given to all the online participants. The selected students will only receive the same at Khalasi Line in printed form on 22nd Jan.
7. The selected students will be informed for the next level “Offline Competition” by the Team which will be conducted on 22nd January at Khalasi Line.
1. Each participant will be designated a segment of the boundary wall to paint with the theme of #KANPUR HOGA CLEAN.
2. For the offline competition QAID will select and inform the Judges and will provide the judgment sheet.
3. Each Grade will have a 1st and 2nd position winner. This means that the Offline Poster Making Competition will have four 1st Winners (one each from grade 9,10,11,12) and four 2nd Winners (one each from grade 9,10,11,12).
4. The prize distribution for the wall Art will be held at Atal Ghat on 23rd Jan.
5. All the selected participants will be given Participation/ Appreciation Certificates.
6. The winners will be awarded Winner Certificates +Trophy +Prize Money. At Atal Ghat.
7. The Certificates/ Trophy/ gift will be designed and provided by QAID.
8. The names of the students will be written on the printed certificates by the School Team.
9. The team will guide and resolve the parents’ queries regarding the online/ offline competition.
10. Selected students need to bring their Aadhar Card to Khalasi Line as age proof on 22nd January.
Ensure to send the videos/ pictures on the correct mobile number 9415072327 mentioned for Group E or else the entry shall be discarded.