Group C: Grade 3 to 5: Age group 8 to 11 years: WHS
Group C comprises of three classes: Grade 3, 4, 5
Age Group: 8 – 11 years
There is one competition for Group C. (Online for all students and Offline for selected students at Atal Ghat)
NO Entry FEE
ART COMPETITION : Stay Home Stay SafeONLINE COMPETITION
1. The children will draw a poster (half a chart paper size) with ‘Stay Home Stay Safe’ theme, depicted through WARLI ART.
2. The children will click a picture of the finished product and send it on 9336050110. Kindly ensure that the NAME, CLASS, SCHOOL, AGE is mentioned on the chart paper.
3. The team will compile all the entries and judge the online competition.
4. The Judgment parameters are:
a) Use of Colours (10M)
b) Poster Content (15M)
c) Neatness (10M)
d) Overall Visual appearance (15M)
Total: 50 Marks
5. E-Certificates will not be given to all the online participants. The selected students will only receive the same at Atal Ghat in printed form
6. The selected students will be informed for the next level Offline Competition by the Team which will be conducted on 23rd January at Atal Ghat, Ganga Barrage.
7. The team will guide and resolve the parents’ queries regarding the online/ offline competition.
THEME: The children will draw a poster on A3 size sheet with ‘SCENE AT ATAL GHAAT’ theme, depicted through “WARLI ART”.
1. The selected children from the Online Competition will come to Atal Ghat with their parents to participate in the next level Offline Competition. Timings and arrival details will be shared with the Team beforehand so that they can further share them with the concerned parents.
2. The students will be given A3 size sheet to draw and colour a poster according to the theme.
3. The Team will ensure that the NAME, AGE, CLASS, SCHOOL of the participants are written on the posters.
4. The sheets will be provided by the Team. The students will bring their own art material for making the poster. (The Team can keep some stationery for emergency use).
5. For the offline competition QAID will select and inform the Judges and will provide the judgment sheet.
6. Each Grade will have a 1st and 2nd position winner. This means that the Offline Poster Making Competition will have three 1st Winners (one each from grade 3, 4 & 5) and three 2nd Winners (one each from grade 3, 4 & 5).
7. The winners will be awarded Winner Certificates +Trophy +Prize Money at Atal Ghat.
8. The other participants will receive an Appreciation Certificate at Atal Ghat.
9. The Certificates/ Trophy/ gift will be designed and provided by QAID.
10. The names of the students will be written on the printed certificates by the Team.
11. The posters of the students will be kept with Team and not to be given to the students.
12. The team will guide and resolve the parents’ queries regarding the online/ offline competition.
13. Selected students need to bring their Aadhar Card to Atal Ghat as age proof.
14. Ensure to send the videos/ pictures on the correct mobile number 9336050110 mentioned for Group C or else the entry shall be discarded.