Group B : Sr. KG , Grade 1 , Grade 2 : Age group 5 to 8 years: DISHA
Group B comprises of three classes: Senior KG , Grade 1 and Grade 2.
Age Group: 5 – 8 Years
There is one competition for Group B. (Online for all students and Offline for selected students at Atal Ghat)
NO Entry FEE
STORY TELLING COMPETITION: Kissa Swachchata Ka (Can be in HINDI/ ENGLISH)ONLINE COMPETITION
The children will narrate a story expressively on the theme “Swachchatta aur Khush-haali”, using costume and props. They will make a video and send it on 8960819811.
1. The child will post a video of (1 minute 40 secs maximum) of their performance on 8960819811. They must also share their details such as NAME, CLASS, AGE, SCHOOL in the message.
2. The children can dress up in appropriate costumes and use props while telling the story.
3. The team will compile all the entries and judge the online competition.
4. The Judgment parameters are:
a) Story content and Diction (10 M).
b) Pronunciation & Expression (10M)
c) Memory (10M)
d) Voice Modulation (10M)
e) Use of Props (10M)
Total : 50 Marks
5. E-Certificates will not be given to all the online participants. The selected students will only receive the same at Atal Ghat in printed form.
6. The selected students will be informed for the next level Offline Competition by the Team which will be conducted on 23rd January at Atal Ghat, Ganga Barrage.
7. The team will guide and resolve the parents’ queries regarding the online/ offline competition.
THEME: Swachchatta aur khush-haali
1. The selected children from the Online Competition will come to Atal Ghat with their parents to participate in the next level Offline Competition. Timings and arrival details will be shared with the Team beforehand so that they can further share them with the concerned parents.
2. The Team will escort and guide the students to the designated waiting area.
3. The offline STORYTELLING Competition will take place in front of an audience.
4. The children can narrate the same/ different story for the offline competition. The theme shall remain the same.
5. For the offline competition QAID will select and inform the Judges and will provide the judgment sheet.
6. Two winners (1st& 2nd) will be chosen from each class. This means that the Offline storytelling Competition will have three 1st Winners (one each from Senior KG, Grade 1 and Grade 2) and three 2nd Winners (one each from Senior KG, Grade 1 and Grade 2)
7. The winners will be awarded Winner Certificates (printed) +Trophy +Prize Money at Atal Ghat.
8. The other participants will receive an Appreciation Certificate (printed) at Atal Ghat.
9. The Certificates/ Trophy/ gift will be designed and provided by QAID.
10. The names of the students will be written on the printed certificates by the Team.
11. The team will guide and resolve the parents’ queries regarding the online/ offline competition.
12. Selected students need to bring their Aadhar Card to Atal Ghat as age proof.
13. Ensure to send the videos/ pictures on the correct mobile number 8960819811. mentioned for Group B or else the entry shall be discarded.